ELGYDIUM JUNIOR Bubble Gum Toothpaste Ages 7 to 12
ELGYDIUM JUNIOR Bubble Gum Ages 7 to 12 is a toothpaste designed for children aged seven to twelve years. It is bubble gum-flavoured with a 1000 ppm fluoride content suitable for children of this age, to protect the first permanent teeth from the acid attacks that cause tooth decay.
Available in pharmacies and drugstores in KSA, Kuwait, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain and Qatar.
50 ml tube
- Helps more fluoride bind to the enamel
- Fluoride concentration suitable for 7- to 12-year-olds
- Tooth Decay in Junior
How to use
For brushing after every meal, with a soft toothbrush such as the ELGYDIUM Junior brush. In the case of fluoride supplements from other sources (water, salt, etc.), consult a dentist or doctor.
Protecting children’s first permanent teeth from decay is essential for life-long healthy teeth. Healthy habits encouraged during early childhood must be maintained. ELGYDIUM Junior Bubble Gum toothpaste allows the fluoride to bind firmly to the teeth after the first minute of brushing. Its cleaning action is gentle on gums.
Fluorinol® (nicomethanol hydrofluoride, 500 ppm fluoride ions, patented by Pierre Fabre Laboratories),
- Binds firmly to the enamel to help remineralise, strengthen and protect the teeth.
Siliglycol (PEG-12 dimethicone)
- Film-forming agent that promotes fluoride take-up by the enamel, even after rinsing.
- Nicomethanol hydrofluoride (Fluorinol®) helps to remineralise and protect the tooth enamel. It helps the enamel take up five times more fluoride, from the first minute of brushing, compared with a standard mineral fluoride (1). This fluoride then helps remineralise the enamel and leaves it more resistant to the acid attacks that cause tooth decay.
- Siliglycol (PEG-12 dimethicone) is a film-forming agent that promotes fluoride take-up by the enamel, even after rinsing (2).
(1) L. Jung et al. Rôle du nicométhanol dans le transport d’ions fluor pour favoriser la prévention des caries [The role of nicomethanol in the transport of fluoride ions to promote tooth decay prevention]. (in vitro test)
(2) Lacout et Al. Effets d'agents filmogènes sur la fluoration d'une apatite analogue à l'émail dentaire [Effects of film-forming agents on the fluoridation of apatite analogous to dental enamel].