ELGYDIUM TOOTH DECAY PROTECTION Toothpaste
ELGYDIUM TOOTH DECAY PROTECTION is a toothpaste designed for effective protection against the acid attacks that cause tooth decay. It is mint-flavoured, with a 1350 ppm fluoride content and contains siliglycol which promotes the take-up of fluoride at the surface of the tooth.
Available in pharmacies and drugstores in KSA, Kuwait, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain and Qatar.
75 ml tube
- Helps more fluoride bind to the enamel
- Tooth Decay in Adults
How to use
For brushing after every meal, with a soft toothbrush. In the case of fluoride supplements from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor.
The Fluorinol® in ELGYDIUM TOOTH DECAY PROTECTION toothpaste enables the fluoride to bind firmly to the teeth after the first minute of brushing. This enhanced protection means better daily oral hygiene. This toothpaste is particularly recommended for brace wearers.
Fluorinol® (nicomethanol hydrofluoride, 1350 ppm fluoride ions, patented (Patent France 75. 23715)),
- Binds firmly to the enamel to help remineralise, strengthen and protect the teeth.
Siliglycol (PEG-12 dimethicone)
- Film-forming agent that promotes fluoride take-up by the enamel.
- Nicomethanol hydrofluoride (Fluorinol®) helps to remineralise and protect the tooth enamel. It helps the enamel take up five times more fluoride, from the first minute of contact, compared with a standard mineral fluoride (1). This fluoride then helps remineralise the enamel and leaves it more resistant to the acid attacks that cause tooth decay.
- Siliglycol (PEG-12 dimethicone) is a film-forming agent that promotes fluoride take-up by the enamel (2).
(1) L. Jung et al. Rôle du nicométhanol dans le transport d’ions fluor pour favoriser la prévention des caries [The role of nicomethanol in the transport of fluoride ions to promote tooth decay prevention]. (in vitro test)
(2) Lacout et Al. Effets d'agents filmogènes sur la fluoration d'une apatite analogue à l'émail dentaire [Effects of film-forming agents on the fluoridation of apatite analogous to dental enamel]. (in vitro test)